Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Chinabuye Cosonic CT-770

Features: * Comfortable simulation leather for ear,perfect acoustic * Super sensitive microphone for clearly chating online, playing game, listening the music * Plug Diameter: 3.5mm * Cable Length: ≥2m * Color: Black / Blue Package includes: 1 x Wired Headphone http://www.chinabuye.com/cosonic-ct-770-wired-game-headphone-w-microphone-for-pc

Chinabuye Feinier FE-151

Chinabuye Feinier FE-151

Features: * With stretchable design * High definition audio system, music is more pure * Soft cushion earcup, soft and comfortable * With microphone, very convenient * Collapsible design, fashion and convenient * Durable use Specifications: * Headphone: ** Frequency range: 20-20,000Hz ** Sensitivity: 106dB ** Impedance: 32Ohm * Microphone: ** Response: 75-16,000Hz ** Directivity:...

Chinabuye FE-169 Super Bass Hi-Fi

Chinabuye FE-169 Super Bass Hi-Fi

Features: - 100% Brand New - Multiplayer online games, music, video conference - Stereo headphone - Extention cable for PC, notebook with online voice chatting - Lightweight frame for listening comfort - Ergonomic design Headphone specification: - Speaker diameter: Φ40mm - Frequency: 20HZ - 20000Hz - Sensitivity: 108 dB - Impedance: 32 ohm - Connector: 3.5 mm - Microphone: 9.7*6.7mm-54dB...

Chinabuye Kanen MC-780

Chinabuye Kanen MC-780

Features: * Speaker: 40mm * Sensitivity: 104dB * Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz * Impedance: 32 ohms * Cable Length: 1.5m * Sensitivity: -42±3dB * Plug type: 3.5mm * Color: white&blue, white&orange, black&red Package includes: 1* Headphone http://www.chinabuye.com/kanen-mc-780-earphone-computer-headset-mp3-headphone-3-colors