Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“Disclaimer: the DX 160 iE was provided free of charge by Beyerdynamic for review purposes. No monetary exchange or donations were involved throughout the process.               Starting off simply, let’s discuss the accessories that are included in the packaging. For starters, the DX 160 iE comes with a small carrying case that...” --AxelCloris

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Beyerdynamic DX 120iE Review:   I would firsly like to thank Thomas from Polar Audio (Beyerdynamic distributor in the UK) for lending me this sample for review. I will write as honest a review possible. The DX 120iE has not yet been released in the UK, but will be shortly. These received over 50hrs of burn-in, no differences were noted.   Gear Used: Fiio X3 > Silver mini-mini...” --ostewart

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The DTX 102 iE is the successor of the popular DTX 101 iE. The DTX 102 iE is technically related to its predecessor and comes with smart improvements. The cable is smoother so that cable noises are better reduced. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents our company's hi-fi approach and Neodymium...

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Beyerdynamic XP1

Beyerdynamic XP1

“ This is suitable for people who demands bass in IEM, and beyer has done right by using flat cable, tangle free ” --noobandroid

Beyerdynamic XP2

Beyerdynamic XP2

XP2 Good balance between treble and low frequency with great handle. -Versatile Sound option, pick the best sounding out of three. -Superb sound quality guaranteed support by countless years of experience in the industry. -Perfect angle fit, suitable for outdoor and sport usage, creates a weightless and solid feeling. -Passive Noise isolation feature cancelled out 97% outer sound and ambience....

Astrotec AM90