Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Beyer Dynamic DTX 100 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

Beyer Dynamic DTX 100 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

“  Beyerdynamic's dtx100 is their top of the line dynamic driver iem. It has a bass driven sound very similar to the 60/80 which is a signature I like. Bass heads may be left wanting as will detail freaks but they are fun with a punchy attack and very user friendly. They exhibit marginally less bass than the 80's but extension is, if anything, better, as is clarity. Because of this bass...” --Marcus_C

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very disappointed.  Even with the proper ear tips (small), they sounded lifeless and dull in terms of bass, lows, mids and highs compared to my former S4-ii, which I know are a bit too bassy.  I use...” --MenacingTuba

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

Beyerdynamic DTX 41 iE Virgina Rose In-Ear Headphone Rose Black

The DTX 41 iE represents the entrance into beyerdynamic’s in-ear products. In addition to its rugged design in modern colors, the mobile headphone is impressive with its powerful and balanced sound and excellent audio performance. A soft case is included in the package. Available in Racing Green and Virginia Rose. Addition models MMX 41 iE available with microphone for cell phone hands...