Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Beyer Dynamic DTX 100 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

Beyer Dynamic DTX 100 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

“  Beyerdynamic's dtx100 is their top of the line dynamic driver iem. It has a bass driven sound very similar to the 60/80 which is a signature I like. Bass heads may be left wanting as will detail freaks but they are fun with a punchy attack and very user friendly. They exhibit marginally less bass than the 80's but extension is, if anything, better, as is clarity. Because of this bass...” --Marcus_C

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The DTX 102 iE is the successor of the popular DTX 101 iE. The DTX 102 iE is technically related to its predecessor and comes with smart improvements. The cable is smoother so that cable noises are better reduced. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents our company's hi-fi approach and Neodymium...

Beyer Dynamic DTX 60 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

Beyer Dynamic DTX 60 SW Premium in Ear Buds (Black)

“Beyerdynamic's dtx60 is a dynamic driver iem sitting below the dtx80/100 in the range. It has a bass focussed sound which may be fine for some people but I don't enjoy massive bass when there is little definition which is what this earphone is lacking in that department. Mids and vocals are fairly well presented however and come across as good for the price. Highs to me seem harsh rather than...” --Marcus_C