AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

“For 6.5$ you can't do much better, very fun sounding earphones and relatively comfortable. These sound almost like 30$ AKG on ears headphones.   Sound very good in Psy Trance, Rap and some acoustical rock but sound only decent with brighter music.   Comes with a one click remote that can pause the music in one click and moves to the next track in 2 quick clicks (but that doesn't...” --Viber

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber Cable for Mp3 Smart Phone

“The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears...   Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the earbuds are snugged in a very good foamy protective material.   Build quality: the Q9s look nice and they sure are big. So big that I doubt anyone with small ears will be able to insert...” --Mellowship

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

“These are pretty good as a backup pair, bought another pair for 2.6$. Sounds nice with Psy Trance,Rap,Soft rock and Classic House... definitely don't use this with Classical music or bright music.   Goes cheap on ebay.   ES900 model is better tho. ” --Viber

Astrotec AM70