Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Aurisonics AS-1b

Aurisonics AS-1b

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-1b is a very nice custom-fit monitor with a sound tuned for the needs of professional musicians performing on stage. It gives the listener a mid-centric sound that emphasizes the vocal range so a singer stands out in the mix. The large 15mm dynamic driver has an excellent, rich bass and on top there is a non-fatiguing, flat treble. The AS-1b offers musicians and...” --Kunlun

Aurisonics AS-2

Aurisonics AS-2

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-2 is a high-end custom-fit in-ear stage monitor with a lively, rich sound. It has a unique, crossover-free design that allows its 15mm dynamic driver and two special balanced armatures to work together seamlessly. With an adjustable bass port system, the AS-2 provides a real bass energy in just the amount you want. Combined with a lush midrange and an accurate,...” --Kunlun

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“This is my first review on Headfi and the main purpose was to get the sound signature of ASG1+ out to the public since the news of its release was mostly overshadowed by ASG2.5. I do hope these impressions help for those who are actually considering the ASG1+.   I have never been a fan of the ASG2, which was the only IEM of the Aurisonics line I had heard before the release of the new...” --destrozer

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS Digital Hybrid In-Ear Monitor Headphones in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS Digital Hybrid In-Ear Monitor Headphones in Polished Red

The Aurisonics ASG-1Plus makes good use of the two drivers and delivers a nice, balanced experience. The original solo precision dynamic driver, noise-isolating in-ear headphones.