Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray)

Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray)

“Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a risk during a tour, but I tend to agree with @djvkool's rating of the AF140s and honestly believe that the criticism from others is misplaced and a result of personal tastes (which we are all...” --Loquah

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones

Some things are just better in pairs. Think Mick and Keith, George and Ira, Jordan and Pippen... For a lush, kicking bottom-end with immaculate mid and high frequency detail, Audiofly teamed two technologies: dynamic driver with balanced armature driver. And it's seriously good.Hybrid Dual DriversHybrid configuration of dynamic and balanced armature drivers delivers a warm yet crisp...

Audiofly 45 Series Headset with Microphone, Extra Virgin

Audiofly 45 Series Headset with Microphone, Extra Virgin

“Build & Design: Great. Audiofly chose to use very good materials for the AF45. They're available in four colors: Black, White and Black, Green Olive, and Brown. Starting from the straight plug, it's very sturdy and well relieved. The housings, while are made of plastic, feel very sturdy too. They are lightweight but a bit on the large side.  As for the cable, it's a Y-cable and one...” --Zelda

Audiofly AF561-1-01 56 Series Headset with Microphone, Vino

Audiofly AF561-1-01 56 Series Headset with Microphone, Vino

“full review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/689006/review-audiofly-af56       The earphones were given about 40 hrs.   The AF56 are not just an improvement over the AF45 in design and comfort, but also, and mainly, in Sound. They offer a much bigger and very lively sound with better overall balance.   Not unlike the AF45 model, the bass is very dominating. But...” --Zelda