Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

“Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my native language, I am from Croatia.   Build quality:   I bought my Apple earbuds exactly one year ago, and they feel/look/sound just the same as on the day that I bought them, even though I...” --donniefalcone

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

“ Prelude Apple’s stock earbuds that have been shipped with every iPod since its inception are quite possibly the most prolific and widely distributed tech accessory of all time. It’s hard to go anywhere without seeing a pair of these things dangling from someone’s ears. Casual listeners are bound to be satisfied by the decent performance of the earbuds but what about audiophiles? It’s...” --TheGame21x

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

“I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s are (In my opinion )  absolutely worth at least 30-45 $ in my opinion.   No they don't sound like my SENN HD 600 by any means at all, but for an earbud they are exceptional. The...” --GoldenGuy66

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

“ 6.50 on ebay brand new 9.50 for the pair with a remote   for that price. you gotta love it lol ” --jockhater2

Astrotec AM70