Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

The sound from your phone or player is only as good as your earphone. AHG K375 gives you studio-quality sound, all-day comfort and calling-taking capability. AKG K375 in-ear headphones keep you listening to your favorite music all day with a combination of high-performance sound and incredible comfort. For audio perfection, you get the kind of studio-quality sound that has made AKG products the...

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG K391 NC in-ear headphones turn a noisy space into a private concert or screening. Compact and easy to travel with, these noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones will make anything from a crowded airplane to a subway seem downright peaceful while delivering powerful, detailed sound directly to your ears. We've included a premium carrying bag, and an in-line microphone allows you to answer...

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...