Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec GX-50

Astrotec GX-50

“ Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY   1.      Not coherent throughout the audio band: a. Overall neutral, but but but b. What’s up with the peaks in the upper mids/lower treble?* c. Little bit bloated in the bass d. Bass not keeping up with the mids/treble 2.      Little bullet design = comfort/fit that blows monkey chucks 3.   ...” --purrin

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds Convenient volume control. Put your iPod, iPhone or other portable device safely away, and control vol

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

Listen, and let the featherweight K 314 P with their elegant white finish put music in your ears wherever you go. The unique Crystal-Clear Sound technology makes every track sound as if you were right at the concert, and an integrated volume control adds to the versatility of these fabulous earphones.

Astrotec AX35