AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY   1.      Not coherent throughout the audio band: a. Overall neutral, but but but b. What’s up with the peaks in the upper mids/lower treble?* c. Little bit bloated in the bass d. Bass not keeping up with the mids/treble 2.      Little bullet design = comfort/fit that blows monkey chucks 3.   ...” --purrin

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

“ i cannot give you a price comparison or compare it to others in its price range as i was given these as a gift. but i loved these things. the bass was impressive, good highs, and smooth mids. although they tend to be a little unclear sometimes i find them to sound very enjoyable and stunning. they didn't distort or clip at all and i noticed no sibilance at all. the only thing i can complain...” --bcasey25raptor

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver

Astrotec AX7