Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Rooth Lab LS 8