Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“Astell & Kern AKR01   Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead!   What are they: I notice that I haven't seen coverage for these at all, and I wanted to tell you what they are about.   The AKR01 is based off the Final Audio Heaven IV design, and is voiced to work well with...” --wolfetan44

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)