Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

Grado GR8e In-Ear Headphone

“GRADO GR8E   Before I get started let me introduce myself, my name is Adam. I am a 38 years old headphone and portable audio lover, mostly iems. I am your average guy that works 8-10 hours a day and am required to wear hearing protection all day. My choice of hearing protection is usually an iem. My reviews are aimed at the average Tom, Dick, Jane or Harry, one day I did a search on the...” --acain

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

GR10 - In Ear Series Hi Performance Sound Isolating Moving Armature Earphones

Learning never ends and the GR10 is a result of a constant desire to look at designs and materials and improve upon them. Improvements upon the single armature design found in the GR8 are now in the GR10. A higher level of precision and new materials allows for the performance of the GR10 to add frequency extension in both the higher and lower ranges as well as lowering distortion. A...

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

Arriva Sports Stereo Headphones - iPod / MP3 / Shuffle wired headphones

* Headphones iPod, MP3 player headphones * Sports stereo headphones. * Comfortable to wear all day long. * Our design fits like a soft spring. * One size fits all. * Compacts, stores anywhere. * Plugs into any standard 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. * Our discreet design is almost unnoticeable to others. * Utility patent pending.