Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

“ Prelude Apple’s stock earbuds that have been shipped with every iPod since its inception are quite possibly the most prolific and widely distributed tech accessory of all time. It’s hard to go anywhere without seeing a pair of these things dangling from someone’s ears. Casual listeners are bound to be satisfied by the decent performance of the earbuds but what about audiophiles? It’s...” --TheGame21x

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone

“This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass   Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50!  Though I was a bit skeptical approaching it, T1E turned out to be another giant killer where this dual dynamic headphone set delivered a sound quality on par with others that cost at least twice or more.  When you...” --twister6

Apple In-Ear Headphones (White)

Apple In-Ear Headphones (White)

“ I don't know whether it's a conspiracy or a joke, but Apple's talk of these being good quality just makes them seem like hilarious liars who could sell ice to eskimos. If their intent is to drive aftermarket sales, then they've managed it. As far as I can tell these things literally don't play bass. It's just not there. The midrange is ok, and if you're tired, they're ok for watching movies...” --BBBS

Apple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)

Apple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)

Great sound quality and bass response / Includes three different sized caps to ensure the earphones fit comfortably and securely / For all iPods

TTPOD T1 High Fidelity Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone Transparent White

“Introduction – The TTPOD T1 is a recent entry into the growing market of dual-dynamic earphones. Selling for only $35 at Penon Audio, the T1’s are the cheapest of all current dual-dynamic IEMs on the market and fall right within the budget category. With tough competition from the likes of the Havi B3 Pro-1’s, the MOE Audio SS01 (which shares a similar design), and the much more expensive...” --Audiophile1811

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

“I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s are (In my opinion )  absolutely worth at least 30-45 $ in my opinion.   No they don't sound like my SENN HD 600 by any means at all, but for an earbud they are exceptional. The...” --GoldenGuy66

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

“Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my native language, I am from Croatia.   Build quality:   I bought my Apple earbuds exactly one year ago, and they feel/look/sound just the same as on the day that I bought them, even though I...” --donniefalcone

Apple Earbuds (White with Gray Earbuds)

Apple Earbuds (White with Gray Earbuds)

The iPod In-Ear Headphones have great sound quality and bass response, and come with three different sized caps to ensure the headphones fit comfortably and securely in your ear.

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

“ 6.50 on ebay brand new 9.50 for the pair with a remote   for that price. you gotta love it lol ” --jockhater2

Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this wired remote and high-quality earphones set. Compatible with all iPod models except iPod with video, iPod nano and iPod shuffle.