Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic

“Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my native language, I am from Croatia.   Build quality:   I bought my Apple earbuds exactly one year ago, and they feel/look/sound just the same as on the day that I bought them, even though I...” --donniefalcone

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic

“ Prelude Apple’s stock earbuds that have been shipped with every iPod since its inception are quite possibly the most prolific and widely distributed tech accessory of all time. It’s hard to go anywhere without seeing a pair of these things dangling from someone’s ears. Casual listeners are bound to be satisfied by the decent performance of the earbuds but what about audiophiles? It’s...” --TheGame21x

Sw-Xcape

Sw-Xcape

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic

“I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s are (In my opinion )  absolutely worth at least 30-45 $ in my opinion.   No they don't sound like my SENN HD 600 by any means at all, but for an earbud they are exceptional. The...” --GoldenGuy66

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

Ipod Earbuds Headphones for Nano

“ 6.50 on ebay brand new 9.50 for the pair with a remote   for that price. you gotta love it lol ” --jockhater2

Apple In-Ear Headphones (White)

Apple In-Ear Headphones (White)

“ I don't know whether it's a conspiracy or a joke, but Apple's talk of these being good quality just makes them seem like hilarious liars who could sell ice to eskimos. If their intent is to drive aftermarket sales, then they've managed it. As far as I can tell these things literally don't play bass. It's just not there. The midrange is ok, and if you're tired, they're ok for watching movies...” --BBBS

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition

Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Apple M9128G/A iPod Remote Earphones iPod Remote And Earphones

Listening to your iPod on the go is even more convenient with this wired remote and high-quality earphones set. Compatible with all iPod models except iPod with video, iPod nano and iPod shuffle.

Apple iPod M9394G/B In-Ear Headphones

Apple iPod M9394G/B In-Ear Headphones

Crystal clear iPod sound! These in-ear headphones are a perfect iPod accessory for anyone. With fantastic sound quality and bass response you will feel like you have front row seats to your favorite band. The headphones come with three different cap sizes to guarantee a comfortable no-slip fit . You will never have to worry about noise pollution again, these headphones block out outside noise...