Allen & Heath Xone:XD-20 Advanced Bass In-Ear Headphones

Allen & Heath Xone:XD-20 Advanced Bass In-Ear Headphones

Allen & Heath's name is synonymous with premium mixers, but with the Xone:XD-20 they have applied their sound know-how to headphones. The Xone range is the first choice for many of the world’s most discerning clubs and DJs. Whether you’re browsing for new tracks or just listening for pleasure, Xone:XD-20 in-ear headphones let you experience the same exceptional performance...

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)