Alclair Curve

Alclair Curve

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION Back in February this year, iFi Audio, in association with Alclair, Music Direct and Native DSD Music ran a competition on Head-Fi to name the number of components in the their new iFi Retro (which had just been released.  I put my entry in – because you just never know, right ….....” --Brooko

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86