Alclair Curve

Alclair Curve

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION Back in February this year, iFi Audio, in association with Alclair, Music Direct and Native DSD Music ran a competition on Head-Fi to name the number of components in the their new iFi Retro (which had just been released.  I put my entry in – because you just never know, right ….....” --Brooko

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

Alclair RSM Custom In Ear Monitor

The RSM custom in ear monitor is a four-driver, three-way design with 2 woofers, 1 mid-range, and 1 tweeter. It has the power and presence to handle any stage, and the clarity and detail to enjoy while on the bus, plane or easy chair.

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.

Alclair Curve (new tuning)

Alclair Curve (new tuning)

“ For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to Alclair was back in March this year, when I won 2nd prize in a competition hosted by iFi Audio, in association with Alclair, Music Direct and Native DSD Music. Part of that prize was a pair of Alclair Curve IEMs – and I reviewed them HERE.  My recommendations to...” --Brooko

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.