AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“I have been listening on AKG Q350 for quite a while now, and I have to say these are actually pretty decent in ear headphones, particularly in terms of its balanced sound and the design, for the price, at least in my opinion. Actually, this earphone was actually an impulsive purchase for me as I was under a lot of stress with work at that time, so I need to splurge my hard earned money on...” --phdgangster

V-MODA Forza Metallo

V-MODA Forza Metallo

“The following is the review I wrote for the V-MODA Forza Sport Hybrid In-Ear IEM, and I will leave it here as much of it applies to the tee for the Forza Metallo as well. After I picked up the Forza Sport, upon loving them so much, I decided to get the Forza Metallo as well and make the family complete. While I use the Forza Sport for working out, I use the Metallo to wear with my suits and...” --roma101

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“I must admit, the AKG K3003 was not something that I ever wanted to purchase when they first came out.  At $1,600 CAD ($1,200 USD), they were probably the most expensive IEMs available at the time.    In a world where you could buy custom IEMs for less money and have more drivers, I (like many others) dismissed these initially.  A pair of JH Audio JH13 was much more...” --Audioscope

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG K391 NC in-ear headphones turn a noisy space into a private concert or screening. Compact and easy to travel with, these noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones will make anything from a crowded airplane to a subway seem downright peaceful while delivering powerful, detailed sound directly to your ears. We've included a premium carrying bag, and an in-line microphone allows you to answer...

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

V-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)

“ I owned a pair of these earbuds for the long daily journeys back an forth to University.  The come with a selection of different ear fittings and a small leatherette pouch to keep them in.   The Good   The sound quality of these units isn't bad.  It's a little lifeless and flat, but certainly nothing to complain about.  The units seem to be very easy to drive,...” --Funkstar De Luxe

V-MODA Spin IEM's

V-MODA Spin IEM's

Featuring V-MODA's world renowned sound signature, the V-MODA Spin headphones are ergonomically designed to accommodate the most active of lifestyles with three sizes of medical-grade soft silicone fittings, a Spin carrying case, and two airplane adapters. The Spin headphones boast a powerful neodymium rare earth magnet to produces deep yet precise bass levels while blending seamlessly...

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds Convenient volume control. Put your iPod, iPhone or other portable device safely away, and control vol

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

Listen, and let the featherweight K 314 P with their elegant white finish put music in your ears wherever you go. The unique Crystal-Clear Sound technology makes every track sound as if you were right at the concert, and an integrated volume control adds to the versatility of these fabulous earphones.