Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“I have been listening on AKG Q350 for quite a while now, and I have to say these are actually pretty decent in ear headphones, particularly in terms of its balanced sound and the design, for the price, at least in my opinion. Actually, this earphone was actually an impulsive purchase for me as I was under a lot of stress with work at that time, so I need to splurge my hard earned money on...” --phdgangster

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ (edited note - for some reason I am giving these 10/10 for Audio Quality, but they are appearing as one notch less. Not sure why!)   Introduction   To begin, would like to explain a little about my self and what makes me "tick" as regards audio equipment.   First off, I am no head-fier. I have enjoyed audio reproduction for the last 30 years or so, and specifically enjoy...” --salla45

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG K391 NC in-ear headphones turn a noisy space into a private concert or screening. Compact and easy to travel with, these noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones will make anything from a crowded airplane to a subway seem downright peaceful while delivering powerful, detailed sound directly to your ears. We've included a premium carrying bag, and an in-line microphone allows you to answer...

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds

AKG K315 Ear Buds Convenient volume control. Put your iPod, iPhone or other portable device safely away, and control vol

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

AKG In-Ear Earbud Headphones - White

Listen, and let the featherweight K 314 P with their elegant white finish put music in your ears wherever you go. The unique Crystal-Clear Sound technology makes every track sound as if you were right at the concert, and an integrated volume control adds to the versatility of these fabulous earphones.