Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY   1.      Not coherent throughout the audio band: a. Overall neutral, but but but b. What’s up with the peaks in the upper mids/lower treble?* c. Little bit bloated in the bass d. Bass not keeping up with the mids/treble 2.      Little bullet design = comfort/fit that blows monkey chucks 3.   ...” --purrin

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

The Turbine PRO High Performance In-Ear Speakers w/ ControlTalk by Monster Cable, features a low mass, ultra-wide bandwidth driver for superior accuracy. The all-metal construction cancels unwanted resonance for pure sound, while the Pro Sound SuperTip with advanced construction provides maximum sound isolation. Living up to Monster Cable's standards, the rugged construction of the In-Ear...

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

Monster iSport Strive Athletic Earphone

“Intro rant If you are like me then you are probably looking for earbuds that stay in your ear and don't fall out. You want something durable with good sound quality. I was very skeptical of buying these earbuds after contacting the company about their specifications. When I asked what the tech specs were and since they claim to be water resistant I also asked what their IPX rating level...” --boxfox

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...