Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

Fischer Audio Tandem

Fischer Audio Tandem

“     Fischer Audio Tandem   I was recently able to hear a loaner pair of Fischer Audio Tandem’s and was so impressed, I ended up buying a pair off another head-fier.  The FA Tandem is a dual micro dynamic driver phone, which retails for $130.     It comes with a velveteen pouch and abundant selection of tips.  I often prefer pouches for...” --shotgunshane

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

Fischer Audio DBA-02

Fischer Audio DBA-02

“   Introduction A warning before we even get to the review. This is kinda lengthy. I'm not sure how it got so long since it is just one product but yeah it is a bit long. Fischer Audio has slowly gained popularity over the last year or so and there was quite a buzz on them but nothing interested me enough to go out and purchase them. That changed when LFF posted a review on the DBA 02 and...” --rawrster

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

The sound from your phone or player is only as good as your earphone. AHG K375 gives you studio-quality sound, all-day comfort and calling-taking capability. AKG K375 in-ear headphones keep you listening to your favorite music all day with a combination of high-performance sound and incredible comfort. For audio perfection, you get the kind of studio-quality sound that has made AKG products the...

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets

Fischer Audio Silver Bullets in ear monitor.

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG K391 NC in-ear headphones turn a noisy space into a private concert or screening. Compact and easy to travel with, these noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones will make anything from a crowded airplane to a subway seem downright peaceful while delivering powerful, detailed sound directly to your ears. We've included a premium carrying bag, and an in-line microphone allows you to answer...

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM

“When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto.  I took note of some good sounding < IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest headphone store - to tide me over till I went custom, so the idea went. (I totally agree with |joker|'s 9.2 assessment of SQ on the DBA 02 mkii, fyi)   As it turned out, they...” --exsomnis