Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

Fischer Audio Consonance White Earphones, Headphones for New Music Re-Vitalized

“Introduction: Sometimes in life, things kinda catch you by surprise when you least expect it and this is exactly what I found with the Fischer Audio Consonance Earphone.   When I purchased my KEF M200s, I thought this would be  for life; these were most accurate sounding IEMs I had heard to date. However, there was a downside like with most things in life and that was the...” --mcook1970

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

Fischer Audio Consonance V2

“The Consonance V2 is a pair of earphones manufactured by Russia-based Fischer Audio which forms part of their Fundamentals lineup. With its in-line microphone and remote control unit and low impedance, it appears to be aimed squarely at smartphone users. As you can tell from the name, the V2 is their latest revision of the well received Conosnance. However, as I have no experience with its...” --fonzler

Fischer Audio Omega Twin

Fischer Audio Omega Twin

“The Twins is the top offering from the Omega Series ($79 USD), “the one-solution companion for your entire day” “giving you a fantastic experience be it commuting, casual listening or hitting the fitness arena”, further aided with a 1 button remote for smartphone users.   The Twins claim to be the “choice for those that demand only the best” when working and working out. This is quite a...” --Tom22

Fischer Audio Omega Ace

Fischer Audio Omega Ace

“Just gonna do a brief review. Got these for RM250, which translates to roughly 62USD. For that price, you would not even be able to find another pair of over-the-ear IEMs. Overall, the build feels pretty solid despite the plastic housing and it comes with a twisted cable. The drivers aren't big, and thus fits into the ears well without any protruding parts. Comfort wise, these pair of IEMs are...” --Asher Lim

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“I have been listening on AKG Q350 for quite a while now, and I have to say these are actually pretty decent in ear headphones, particularly in terms of its balanced sound and the design, for the price, at least in my opinion. Actually, this earphone was actually an impulsive purchase for me as I was under a lot of stress with work at that time, so I need to splurge my hard earned money on...” --phdgangster

AKG X323XS

AKG X323XS

“After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these really needed a proper review as they definitely keep up with a lot of gear that is more expensive.   As can be seen by the picture these are very tiny being the smallest IEM I have owned to...” --dweaver

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 High-Performance In-Ear Headphones

AKG K374 high-performance in-ear headphones deliver the kind of studio-level sound that makes you want keep them in long enough to hear your entire music library. And you actually can, thanks to a new design optimized for longwearing comfort. AKG K374 in-ear headphones come with soft, malleable silicone sleeves in three different sizes. They fit perfectly in ears of every size so that nothing...

Fischer Audio Eterna

Fischer Audio Eterna

“ So I owned a pair of CX300II's for over 4 years and finally decided to get a new pair. Of course, I was looking to upgrade from the sennheiser in terms of Bass and overall quality. After reading Jokers 131 IEM thread, I decided to get these.   I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I as looking for a IEM that I would use for 1-2 hours at a time on my way to school, and these are...” --2enty3

Fischer Audio Omega Spark

Fischer Audio Omega Spark

“Price would indicate the Sparks as the middle offering in the Omega series ($59 USD) However, Fischer Audio intended to tackle a different demographic with the Spark those that have trouble fitting earphones in the past, including young adults and women alike. To combat this task, Fischer Audio set out to make one of the most compact and miniscule earphones on the market, while adding remote...” --Tom22

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ (edited note - for some reason I am giving these 10/10 for Audio Quality, but they are appearing as one notch less. Not sure why!)   Introduction   To begin, would like to explain a little about my self and what makes me "tick" as regards audio equipment.   First off, I am no head-fier. I have enjoyed audio reproduction for the last 30 years or so, and specifically enjoy...” --salla45