AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

AKG Q350 In Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Line

“these are ok, i just bought them. They have the same dynamic musical presence as their on-ear, the Q-460. Construction is all plastic, but the cable seems flimsy. same as the Q-460s. I guess these are the compromises concerning the lower lines of the q-series.    ” --hanglee65

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

Akg K 324 P - Chrome In-Ear Headphones

“ i cannot give you a price comparison or compare it to others in its price range as i was given these as a gift. but i loved these things. the bass was impressive, good highs, and smooth mids. although they tend to be a little unclear sometimes i find them to sound very enjoyable and stunning. they didn't distort or clip at all and i noticed no sibilance at all. the only thing i can complain...” --bcasey25raptor

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...