AIAIAI: Swirl Earphones w/ Mic - Black

AIAIAI: Swirl Earphones w/ Mic - Black

The Swirl Earphone w/ mic is designed with an emphasis on sturdiness and lasting durability. A robust, industrial in-ear housing made to withstand heavy everyday use. The Y-shaped cable divider and extra-thick 3 mm cord makes it a tangle-free experience. The high maximum sound pressure level reveals the full sound of today's digital music. Choose between 5 sets of silicone ear buds in...

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)