DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

ADL EH008

ADL EH008

EH-008 headphone Specifications Acoustic Design: Dual Dynamic Driver Driver: : 8mm and 5.8mm α (Alpha –Cryo treated) magnet drivers Sensitivity : 100±3 dB SPL (130mW input at 1 KHz ) Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz Input Power: 2mW / 5mW (Max.) Rated Impedance: 19 ohm @ 1KHz Left and right balance: ≦3dB, @ 100Hz and 1KHz Connection: α (Alpha)–OFC conductor wire...