ACS T1

ACS T1

“DOI: I don't get to listen to new gear a lot so I may not be any use at answering questions about comparisons to anything other than my own stuff (which may or may not be considered esoteric). I was (and am) a full-size hi-fi person so my tastes in this will clearly colour what I look for in head-fi. I grew up playing instruments and singing in a choir so I tend to value realism of tone for...” --Docjitters

ACS Encore Studio Custom

ACS Encore Studio Custom

“The Road to the ACS Encore   You do not often hear about ACS, an English company that makes hearing protection as well as in ear monitors. However, they are one of the few companies that make IEMs using silicone. A few years ago, when I wanted to venture into custom IEMs, being concerned about the discomfit and possible fit issues of acrylic customs, I had consulted Claire of Jaben...” --Kiats

ACS T2

ACS T2

The T2 represents a completely fresh approach to dual driver in-ear monitor design with a complete ground-up redesign. The all-new dual driver design and custom crossover bring improved range, clarity and accuracy to the T2 giving you an in-ear monitor with power and breadth that are ideal for the live environment whilst keeping your sound accurate enough for mix monitoring and intricate vocal...

SMS-EB-BLK - STREET by 50 Professionally Tuned In Ear Earphones w/Apple 3-Button Remote/Mic - Black

Take it to the street. Bring your music with you in luxurious style with STREET by 50 In-Ear Headphones. In-line Apple control mic cord for tangle free streetwear and transport, plus a professionally tuned 11mm driver and 6 silicone passive noise cancelling tips ensure a comfortable ride no matter where your music takes you. The STREET by 50 wired in-ear headphones feature crystal clear sound,...

ACS T15

ACS T15

Complete versatility and convenience The T15 is one of the most versatile in-ear monitors available offering both custom and universal fit options. The T15 comes with a broad array of interchangeable generic tips to fit any ear so you can enjoy the T15’s clarity and accuracy straight from the box, regardless of your ear shape, being assured of a snug, isolating fit every time. If you...