Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g

ACS T1

ACS T1

“   So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some...” --twelvebears

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

Final Audio Design Piano Forte IX

In FAD-speak: "Piano Forte IX archived to produce space expression which bring atmosphere of live hall and a sense of reality of concert hall which is difficult to be produced by conventional earphones. Piano Forte Ⅸ has a stainless body with a mirror-polished finish. Its classy look mirrors a high-precision sound that retains the trueness of the recorded source."

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“   Specs,   Housing - Stainless Steel Driver - Custom-made Balanced Armature S.P.L - 112 dB Impedance - 16 ohms Cable Length - 1.2m Weight - 16g   Accessories,   6 Sets of Tips Steel Carrying Case   Build Quality / Fit   The FAD Heaven IV like the e-Q5 is very well built imo with the stainless steel housing that looks really nice....” --Techno Kid

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Final Audio Design Heaven S

Taking balance armature design earphones to another level of perfomance. Balance armature earphone design usually comes down to a choice no audio lover should have to make : whether to sacrifice deep bass for increased sound quality throughout the listening range. The reason is multiple driver earphones often sound uneven and lack sonic clarity, while single armature driver earphones...

ACS T15

ACS T15

Complete versatility and convenience The T15 is one of the most versatile in-ear monitors available offering both custom and universal fit options. The T15 comes with a broad array of interchangeable generic tips to fit any ear so you can enjoy the T15’s clarity and accuracy straight from the box, regardless of your ear shape, being assured of a snug, isolating fit every time. If you...