Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

“ Accutone Pisces Review: So Close To a Good IEM This is another entry into my Accutone IEM marathon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Accutone, they are a Chinese audio company who has been in the business for over ten years. They started out producing business devices and have since moved into the consumer audio space. The Pisces is the first high-performance IEM to feature...” --Cinder

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“This is a review of the Accutone Piscesa BA IEM’s.   The Accutone Pisces BA was sent to me from Accutone for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Angus at Accutone for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Accutone Pisces BA is on sale at the Accutone web store and the price at the time of this review was...” --peter123

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“   Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our corporate...” --crabdog

Accutone Pegasus C

Accutone Pegasus C

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pagasus C, a product found in Accutone's 'Standard Line' of earphones.   The Pegasus C was designed as a lifestyle product to be paired with iDevices. Take one look at their site and the Pegasus C product description and this will be made abundantly clear;   "The Pegasus C is all about being different,...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

“     Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our...” --crabdog

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds