Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“     I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of the Pavo, and the sound quality is a head above even their flagship IEM, the Gemini HD. I must ask myself: was is smart for Accutone to release such a good earphone for just $51? As of...” --Cinder

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

Taurus | The In-Ear Headset with Bass Tuning Technology & Spin Cable The first thing you notice about the Taurus is perhaps its attractive High-Gloss Mirror-Black finishing, or the Aluminum Spin Cable nob for Dual-Wear, or even perhaps the High-Quality Tangle-Free Cables. It is truly a thing of Beauty. But once you wear them in your ears, you will realize the Taurus is a rare breed, with...