Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

“Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Accutone for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Hipster cool.   Price US$80   Specifications: See the manual.    Accessories:  I think 5 pairs of tips, including some foam ones and...” --mark2410

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be checking out one of Accutone's most unique earphones, the Taurus.   The Taurus is the first of three earphones in Accutone's Pro-X Line, which is where their earphones start to get serious. The Taurus' pièce de résistance is it's bass tuning knob, a distinguishing feature that really makes it stand out.   Bass tuning knobs are...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“This is a review of the Accutone Piscesa BA IEM’s.   The Accutone Pisces BA was sent to me from Accutone for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Angus at Accutone for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Accutone Pisces BA is on sale at the Accutone web store and the price at the time of this review was...” --peter123

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are looking at the Lyra, a single dynamic driver earphone from Accutone.   The Lyra is another earphone from Accutone's 'Standard Line'. They're advertised as having a balanced presentation which is somewhat unusual when it comes to budget earphones. At this price point manufacturers seem to be laser focused on bass presentation and how monstrous it...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Pegasus C

Accutone Pegasus C

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pagasus C, a product found in Accutone's 'Standard Line' of earphones.   The Pegasus C was designed as a lifestyle product to be paired with iDevices. Take one look at their site and the Pegasus C product description and this will be made abundantly clear;   "The Pegasus C is all about being different,...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pavo, Accutone's first foray into the wild world of dual-driver earphones.   The Pavo first crossed my path after reading @Cinder's coverage. What sparked my interest most was their physical similarity to one of my favorite dual driver earphones, the NarMoo W1M. In fact, they looked pretty much identical. With...” --B9Scrambler

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Diego Earbuds by JLab

Once again, JLab engineered the design, sound, fit, and features around feedback from our fans to create a world class, yet affordable earbud that is truly designed by the people for the people. The Diego is the first JBud to sport our new JCon logo, designed with our fans as a symbol of JLab's commitment to Hook It Up. Rock It Out. FEATURING • 10mm Neodymium Micro Driver •...