Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are looking at the Lyra, a single dynamic driver earphone from Accutone.   The Lyra is another earphone from Accutone's 'Standard Line'. They're advertised as having a balanced presentation which is somewhat unusual when it comes to budget earphones. At this price point manufacturers seem to be laser focused on bass presentation and how monstrous it...” --B9Scrambler

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pavo, Accutone's first foray into the wild world of dual-driver earphones.   The Pavo first crossed my path after reading @Cinder's coverage. What sparked my interest most was their physical similarity to one of my favorite dual driver earphones, the NarMoo W1M. In fact, they looked pretty much identical. With...” --B9Scrambler

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Accutone Pegasus C

Accutone Pegasus C

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pagasus C, a product found in Accutone's 'Standard Line' of earphones.   The Pegasus C was designed as a lifestyle product to be paired with iDevices. Take one look at their site and the Pegasus C product description and this will be made abundantly clear;   "The Pegasus C is all about being different,...” --B9Scrambler

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“   -Introduction- At this point, I’ve reviewed three other Accutone IEMs, each of which had their strengths and weaknesses. The Pisces BA is Accutone’s new flagship hybrid IEM, and has fixed a lot of what was wrong with their previous products. However, it seems that for every issue fixed, another has been left alone. Coming in hot at $389, is the Pisces BA worth adding to your...” --Cinder

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123