Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS

“Inspired by my great experience with the Aurisonics Rockets I caved in and bought the ASG-1PLUS as well as it was said by many that they we’re the ones of the higher tier Aurisonics offerings being most similar to the Rockets. The Aurisonics ASG-1PLUS was purchased by me as an open box unit from Hifiheadphones UK. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at...” --peter123

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics AS-2

Aurisonics AS-2

“ Synopsis: The Aurisonics AS-2 is a high-end custom-fit in-ear stage monitor with a lively, rich sound. It has a unique, crossover-free design that allows its 15mm dynamic driver and two special balanced armatures to work together seamlessly. With an adjustable bass port system, the AS-2 provides a real bass energy in just the amount you want. Combined with a lush midrange and an accurate,...” --Kunlun

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“This is a review of the Accutone Piscesa BA IEM’s.   The Accutone Pisces BA was sent to me from Accutone for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Angus at Accutone for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Accutone Pisces BA is on sale at the Accutone web store and the price at the time of this review was...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“   Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our corporate...” --crabdog

Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“Greetings Head-fi!   Today we are going to be taking a look at the Pavo, Accutone's first foray into the wild world of dual-driver earphones.   The Pavo first crossed my path after reading @Cinder's coverage. What sparked my interest most was their physical similarity to one of my favorite dual driver earphones, the NarMoo W1M. In fact, they looked pretty much identical. With...” --B9Scrambler

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3

“ I quite literally took a shot with these after the NY Meet. It was between these and the UE900s and I'm rather content with the decision, from the cable to the build, to the fit. Everything works. These are clearly stage monitors tuned so you can ear voices clearly and exact positioning of instruments. Because of this they have a great and slightly forward midrange. However for what they do...” --kyuuketsuki