Astrotec AX35

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-60 Hybrid IEM

Astrotec AX-30

Astrotec AX-30

“For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting over to hybrid IEMs en masse. As the smaller sibling of their AX-35, the AX-30 stands out, being comparably built for only $70: significantly less than the triple-digit MSRP that its big brother...” --bowei006

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AX7

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM70

Astrotec AM90

Astrotec AM90

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

Taurus | The In-Ear Headset with Bass Tuning Technology & Spin Cable The first thing you notice about the Taurus is perhaps its attractive High-Gloss Mirror-Black finishing, or the Aluminum Spin Cable nob for Dual-Wear, or even perhaps the High-Quality Tangle-Free Cables. It is truly a thing of Beauty. But once you wear them in your ears, you will realize the Taurus is a rare breed, with...