Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Chrome

“Accutone Pisces Earphone Quick Review by mark2410   Thanks to Accutone for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/828002/accutone-pisces-earphone-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Hipster cool.   Price US$80   Specifications: See the manual.    Accessories:  I think 5 pairs of tips, including some foam ones and...” --mark2410

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM

“This is a review of the Accutone Piscesa BA IEM’s.   The Accutone Pisces BA was sent to me from Accutone for free for the purpose of me making a review of them. I’d like to grab the opportunity to say thank you to Angus at Accutone for letting me try them out, THANK YOU! The Accutone Pisces BA is on sale at the Accutone web store and the price at the time of this review was...” --peter123

Accutone Lyra

Accutone Lyra

“   Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our corporate...” --crabdog

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

“     Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their website: "Accutone Audio is about music, and our love of music has pushed us to build products that remove the barriers between the musicians and their audience. Continuing our...” --crabdog

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Altec Lansing inMotion iM716

Altec Lansing inMotion iM716

Sound and silence in perfect harmony! InMotion earphones with Etymotic Research technology deliver a perfect combination of near-perfect sound reproduction and dead-quiet noise isolation. While musicians, audiophiles and acoustic engineers have utilized this (ER) technology since the mid 80s, it is now available to enthusiasts anywhere with the introduction of the new inMotion earphones....

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP306 / UHS306 Snugfit In-earphone

Altec Lansing UHP306 / UHS306 Snugfit In-earphone

Altec Lansing announces the release of the UHS Upgrader Series of headphones with microphone. In addition to great stereo sound for your iPod or MP3 player, now get mobile phone (and iPhone) compatibility as well as a choice of wearing styles. Whether youre running or jogging, traveling on a plane, train or subway, get all your music and all your calls and stay connected in comfort. iPhone...