DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

SI500 - Sound Clarity Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones w/Linx Audio and Remote/Mic - Copper

The SI500 Sound Clarity Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote from Able Planet provide lifelike sound in a compact and lightweight design. The headphones have a triple-element architecture with 15mm and 7mm neodymium drivers and magnetostrictive Linx Coils to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. They also have the patented and award-winning LINX AUDIO technology,...