Sleek Audio CT7

Sleek Audio CT7

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

“I got these IEMs because my motto is "one can never have to many headphones". I was curious about the AIAIAI brand for a while and decided to pick these up. In store I also tried AIAIAI headphones and was pleased with the sound (I know, different story).   Design I love the design of the IEMs. The are not as in your face as most headphones today. They are very simple, almost...” --Mactire

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.