1964 Ears ADEL A12 Custom IEM

1964 Ears ADEL A12 Custom IEM

“ I would like to Thank 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) and Asius Technologies for providing me with review samples of A12/U12 and ADEL MAM module in exchange for my honest opinion.   64 Audio website: http://www.64audio.com/ with a direct link to A12: https://www.64audio.com/product/1964-A12-Custom-In-Ear-Monitor and U12: https://www.64audio.com/product/1964-U12-Earphone   Asius...” --twister6

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6-Stage Six Driver Custom IEM

“INTRO Let me start by saying these are my first CIEMs, and I will not be going back! Decided to take the dive during a great Black Friday sale 1964 Ears put on, so the sheer volume of orders put a massive backlog on their shop (hence the longer than desired wait time, although it was definitely worth it). I've been using these as my daily drivers for a solid 8 months and still am astounded by...” --iJon96

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“     Preamble: Westone doesn’t need any further introduction – it is one of the major brands and international big players. Nonetheless, let me drop a few lines about the American company: founded in 1959 with the main market being listening protection and in-ear monitoring, they also designed and manufactured the E1 plus E5 for Shure and co-developed and manufactured Ultimate...” --HiFiChris

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault