1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

MEElectronics M31-BK In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

M31 In-Ear Headphone. Fun is what the M31 is all about, giving you a fun, punchy presentation with good space and enhanced bass. Providing warmth along with 5 color choices of the the cool two-tone housing, this earphone delivers! oThe Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with enhanced bass that doesn't intrude into the rest of the spectrum, giving you the bass you want...

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

MEElectronics M6P-BK Sports Sound-Isolating In Ear Headphones with Microphone/Remote for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

“ My first purchase from Meelectronics was M6P, I can simply say, Im just amazed by the quality of this product. I had many IEMs before in 30-60$ price range, but this truly indeed is my pick of them. Heres a detailed review on M6P : Accessories : Well, Meelectronics really cant go wrong in this part, they provide a solid package of Accessories for all of their products. M6P comes...” --hitme987

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

“ Meelectronics R1 is a perfect IEM for Bass Lovers, With the recent price drop, this is a steal for bass heads. R1 has been redesgined and updated from the initial version and is very much improved a lot in terms of SQ. A complete review on R1 : Accessories : My purchase had a pretty good set of accessorries though the official website doesnt show some of them, My R1 package came...” --hitme987

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

MEElectronics Clarity Series CC51-BK Ceramic In-Ear Headphone for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“If Apple once decided to replace their earbuds, the'll surely need to chose Mee CC51. In white ceramic case - their look are really outstanding, especially with iPhone. As for sound - I like, how they plays. Very musical coloring, making listening a real pleasure. ” --cleg

MEElectronics CC51P Clarity Series Ceramic In-Ear Headphone with In-Line Microphone and Remote for iPhone and Smartphones (White)

The CC51 uses a new 6.0mm micro-driver that delivers full, accurate, detailed sound and, when housed in ceramic, eliminates resonance that might cause distortion-inducing harmonics resulting in a natural sound. Due to the driver being located very close to the ear, driver size does not limit reproduction of full range sound. Ceramic is an extremely hard, durable material that does not resonate...