Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

MEE A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphone. The ultimate hi-fi audio experience from balanced armature technology . Stunning accuracy, high resolution, and crystal clarity bring your music to life . Inline mic and remote for headset use . Small housing with angles nozzle. Includes 6 sets of ear tips, TRRS adapter, computer SKYPE adapter, carrying case, cable guides, and shirt clip ....

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...