1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

NCAA Virginia Cavaliers SportBuds Headphones

NCAA Virginia Cavaliers SportBuds Headphones

SportBud headphones by Koss are molded in the colors of your favorite NCAA team, including their collegiate logo This 2 pair pack of ultra-lightweight in-ear SportBuds is perfect for music on the go You get both home and away colors This dual portable stereophone unit includes a see-through, compact, wind-up spool carrying case for easy storage and protection when not in use 4-foot straight...

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

Koss KEB70 Aluminum Isolation Earbud (Silver)

Koss KEB70 Aluminum Isolation Earbud (Silver)

The KEB70 is a high quality aluminum isolation earbud that delivers accurate acoustic reproduction in a compact and comfortable design. The KEB70 features a dynamic element that is positioned just outside the ear for extended frequency response. The KEB70 includes small, medium and large silicone ear cushions for a customized fit to enhance isolation when you want to eliminate ambient sounds...

Koss KE29-B Bronze Noise Isolating Earbuds with In-Line Volume Control

Koss KE29-B Bronze Noise Isolating Earbuds with In-Line Volume Control

The KE/29 is lightweight with an in-the-ear design for deep bass and listening to music on the go. The KE/29 features a dynamic element that is positioned just outside the ear for extended frequency response of 15-20,000Hz. The KE/29 includes small, medium and large silicone ear cushions for a customized fit to enhance isolation when you want to eliminate ambient sounds that interfere with the...