1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Zen Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Hit the streets with high fidelity audio. The Creative ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones are premium earphones that significantly reduce up to 90% of ambient noise. Ergonomically designed, the ZEN AURVANA In-Ear Earphones completely transforms your listening experience. Powered by efficient Balanced Armature drivers, the earphones are acoustically tuned for exceptional audio performance.

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-630 In-Ear Headphones

The Creative Earphones EP-630 is designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation and offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass ideal for digital music playback.