1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Customs

1964-S Single Driver Custom IEM The single driver is the perfect entry into custom IEMs for the beginner, or the preferred sound of the seasoned musician. It focuses on the critical part of music-the mid range. Its ideally tailored for all types of acoustic music, vocalists and portable music listening. Features • Single, full range balanced armature driver • Speaker Type: Low...

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby's CVE51GRN Jammerz sound isolating earphones (green) feature an in-ear design that delivers both comfort and sound isolation, letting you listen to your MP3 player or iPod without distraction. 9mm neodymium drivers in each earphone deliver bass and clarity with light, compact construction. Match the earphones with your music player with a selection of 6 color styles.

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Coby Electronics Corporation is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products designed to deliver outstanding performance for value conscious consumers who do not compromise on product performance.The company offers you its CV-E20 Hi-Fi stereo earphones. These earphones feature super lightweight, mini ear-bud design and digital stereo sound. The padded sponge and winding carrying case...

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

The CV-M28 is a "Hands-Free" Earphone with Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 series.PRODUCT FEATURES:Compatible with Nokia 5100 and 6100 Series Cellular Telephones;Convenient Hands Free operation;One Touch "Talk/End" button on Microphone for Convenient Phone Answering;Highly Sensitive Omni-Directional Microphone for Great Reception;Ultra Light Weight and Compact Design.