1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

1964 Ears Dual Driver Customs

The dual driver model is a great entry to multi-driver IEMs. With a dedicated speaker for the lows, and a smaller, faster speaker for the highs, the dual driver will give you punch and clarity simply not possible with one speaker. Great for vocalists, guitar players and listening to music.

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V3 Triple Driver Custom IEM

“ What can I say... This is my first pair of custom I ear monitors. I just received them in the mail yesterday. I will add to this review in the next week or so after I have a few more hours on them. ” --IceOgre

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V6 Six Driver Custom IEM

“   1964 Ears V6, Six Driver Custom In Ear Monitor Review   Firstly, I would like to clear things up before I go into a lengthy review. I paid full price for my unit, rush build, shipping, and even the hefty taxes that is imposed on audio equipment here in Malaysia. Now, with that out of the way, lets get going!   How I got to know about 1964 Ears is that I was watching...” --joshuachew

AKG K3003

AKG K3003

“ These shiny, luxurious little in-ear monitors that come in a very exclusive box sure feel very expensive in terms of look and feel. They shells attach behind your earlobes and rest comfortably there. This is the most comfortable in-ear headphone I've worn.    They can be driven from an iPhone as well as an amp, sound will not be any different.    The sound of these...” --Lan647

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

1964-T triple driver custom IEM

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/530335/review-1964-t-triple-driver-customs-from-1964-ears   See above for my detailed review, as well as a link to an excellent review by user lJokerl. In summary: this is the best entry level custom that I have heard (and I own several). Very pleasing sound signature, mostly neutral but slightly boosted bass and relaxed highs. Works well with...” --project86

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears 1964-Q Quad Driver Custom IEM

“ The price paid is because I had to do rushed-rush processing.  1964 delivered, with the best customer service imaginable.    The Q has great lows, very good mids, but lack a little in the highs.  I like heavily colored headphones and I knew the Q was a reference monitor going in...but that didn't keep me from being a bit disappointed by the lack of excitement to their...” --benzoylmethyl

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

AKG K3003I Reference Class 3-Way Earphones with Mic and Control

K3003 earphones provide you with one-of-a-kind personal sound-tuning capabilities. By changing the sound-tuning filters, you can adjust for three precise sound-output preferences directly into your ear. These adjustable, precision-machined mechanical filters allow for bass, mid or high frequencies to be modulated.  The K3003 earphones set a new benchmark in audio quality. By pioneering the...

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

1964 Ears V8 Eight Driver Custom IEM

“DISCLAIMER: FIRST REVIEW - Be Kind...       INTRO: Do you know what I love about multiple BA headphones? There is an effortless nature to their reproduction of music – with good ones, each little BA has its job to do and when the right combination of music, amplifier and headphone comes together, it doesn’t get any better. Certainly single dynamics can do a great job – and...” --Ivabign

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

AKG K375 In-Ear Headphone Black

The sound from your phone or player is only as good as your earphone. AHG K375 gives you studio-quality sound, all-day comfort and calling-taking capability. AKG K375 in-ear headphones keep you listening to your favorite music all day with a combination of high-performance sound and incredible comfort. For audio perfection, you get the kind of studio-quality sound that has made AKG products the...

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG Acoustics K391/NC In-Ear Headphones

AKG K391 NC in-ear headphones turn a noisy space into a private concert or screening. Compact and easy to travel with, these noise-cancelling, in-ear headphones will make anything from a crowded airplane to a subway seem downright peaceful while delivering powerful, detailed sound directly to your ears. We've included a premium carrying bag, and an in-line microphone allows you to answer...