Westone ES50

Westone ES50

The Westone ES50, designed by musicians for musicians, is the premium in-ear monitor for live stage performances or for the serious audiophile. The ES50’s purity of sound penetrates your entire being; five masterfully tuned balanced armature drivers satisfy even the most critical ear. The proprietary flex-canal body makes this and all ES musicians’ monitors the most comfortable...

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

Westone ES 5

Westone ES 5

“ Westone ES5 Disclaimer:  This review is just a reflection of my opinions and experience.   Specifications: Sensitivity: 120 dB SPL/mW Frequency response: 8 Hz - 20 kHz Impedance: 20 ohm Speaker Technology: Five balanced armature drivers with a passive three-way crossover Features : Replaceable cable, one year parts and labor warranty on internal components, 25 dB...” --Tronz

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Westone 78400 Adventure Series Alpha High Performance In-Ear Earphones

Adventure Series is the culmination of two decades of experience with audio and in-ear monitors. Designed for active users, ADV creates a new category of cross-over earphones that can be enjoyed in any environment. Westone's Adventure Series offers an Active Fit System with Up and Over cable routing and patented Star Tips to ensure superior fit, comfort, and retention. The Adventure Series...

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

“For Video Review see the bottom of the page.   Design & Build Quality The UM PRO 10s are well built and look as good as most other IEMs but this is by no means the best part about their design. What I like about the design of this IEM is the compactness, Westone have clearly taken their time designing an IEM which is as small as possible with no compromises. Looking through the...” --tjcoops

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

The Westone UM1 Professional Earphone features a single balanced armature transducer with a passive crossover for each ear and provides up to 25dB of ambient noise attenuation. These earphones are extremely lightweight and are equipped with a durable, ultra-thin cable with a discreet, behind-the-ear design.

Westone 1 Earphones

Westone 1 Earphones

The Westone 1 was launched in late 2009 and it is ideal for sport practice, running, aerobics as these earbuds will fit inside your outer ear and never fall off. Designed with the human anatomy in mind, the Westone 1 earphones also feature balanced armature drivers which provide excellent sound quality outperforming earphones that sell well over $200