Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone 2 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 2 True-Fit Earphones

“ PROS: The detail of this iem is fairly impressive, with its strong points being the treble. They are very clear and detailed and may even seem sparkly. The bass is fast and detailed. The sleeves are very comfortable provided that you get a good fit, and these can easily be worn for long durations. They offer excellent noise isolation to the environment, and oftentimes one may turn their music...” --lawonga

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“   This is my first review and I'm not an audiophile so bear with me. And due to my incredibly bad writing, this could be short. I had this earphone for about 2 weeks now. And during those 2 weeks, I've been listening to Jazz, Rock, Pop, Indie, Techno, and a little Dubstep via a ROTEL CD Player to a PIONEER A400AMP.   Design Ok, the design is a love it or...” --Vanquishman11

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones Hear your music like never before with the Westone Quad-Driver W40. Featuring four balanced armature drivers and a three-way crossover network, the W40 brings you breathtaking realism and crystal clarity while maintaining superior comfort with premium, ergonomic in-ear tips. Featuring a 3-button control system with a mic, you can make and take...

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

Westone UM Pro 10 Blue High performance in-ear Headphone

“For Video Review see the bottom of the page.   Design & Build Quality The UM PRO 10s are well built and look as good as most other IEMs but this is by no means the best part about their design. What I like about the design of this IEM is the compactness, Westone have clearly taken their time designing an IEM which is as small as possible with no compromises. Looking through the...” --tjcoops

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency, thin and lightweight cable with no microphonics and a narrow plug to connect to portable devices.  Some people called holographic sound but I would say it's more like a de-phase between armature drivers.  Westone star tips are excellent, I use them for almost all my IEMs, I think the  ” --squallkiercosa

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

UM1 - Musician's Universal-Fit Single Driver In Ear Monitors - Clear

The Westone UM1 Professional Earphone features a single balanced armature transducer with a passive crossover for each ear and provides up to 25dB of ambient noise attenuation. These earphones are extremely lightweight and are equipped with a durable, ultra-thin cable with a discreet, behind-the-ear design.