VSONIC R02 Pro R-02 pro II (Black) Silver Cord Earphones Earbuds Ear Canel

VSONIC R02 Pro R-02 pro II (Black) Silver Cord Earphones Earbuds Ear Canel

These earphones are only available in an iPod like white color. They come with a good selection of silicone tips which should ensure that you can get a good fit while using them. The R02-PRO is the natural successor of the R02s that where launched last year. They were battered around quite a bit because the supplied tips were horrible comfort wise. With the arrival of the PRO version things are...

VSONIC R04 Pro Audiophile Earphones Earbuds Ear Canel

VSONIC R04 Pro Audiophile Earphones Earbuds Ear Canel

A great vocal lovers' in-ear headphone! The power of this headphone is in the mid-range. The warm full bodied mid-range give your music excellent resolution and texture. This is the little brother of the RO4 Flagship Pro Audiophile earphones, the difference being in the headphone impedance and imbalance. Under instruction from the manufacturer to give these headphones a burn-in - like any...

VSONIC VC02

VSONIC VC02

“ Summary: These require deep insertion. Once inserted they are neutral, extended and adaptable. They don't really have any sound signature that shines through recordings but instead adapts to what is being played. Great for the price. Very versatile.    I bought these used from a fellow head-fier. Coming straight from the GR07, they sounded bright, dry, flat, grainy and...” --MoonYeol

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000

VSONIC VC1000 come with Knowles Dual Armature Receiver,Grade sound stage, smooth sound, 100% new in box.Maybe you will like it. Perfect, professional.With it, you can enjoy the beautiful music. Ÿ Transparent, smooth sound. Ÿ Comfortable design. Ÿ Low distortion, high impedance, professional. Ÿ Delicate, professional.

VSONIC VSD1

VSONIC VSD1

“   The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had the opportunity to hear any of VSONIC’s other budget offerings, I was quite impressed with the GR07 Bass Edition I purchased and reviewed some time ago. When the opportunity to review the VSD1...” --TheGame21x

VSONIC VSD1S

VSONIC VSD1S

“I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that is priced below $50.00, you get something tuned to compete with above $100.00 IEM's. Within a few hours, I realized that my VSD1S sounded as accurate and sonically equal to my dual FXT90! Though the...” --IEMagnet01

VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones

“This is a review of VSonic VSD3S in-ear headphones.   *** As a Disclaimer I would like to mention the following.  Often in my reviews I provide manufacture link if it's available, where unfortunately VSonic doesn't have one yet.  I also get questions where to buy it.  When it comes to budget headphones from Asia, it's not an easy task because of an incredible amount of...” --twister6