Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

“ i was excited over my first custom IEM's ever, I was also excited because i've been a sucker for the Ultimate Ears sound for a long time. Now I know that Logitech is now in charge of UE, but I still felt like these would be very musical CIEM's, as the Ultimate Ears commercial line is so well known for their musicality factor. After a month of waiting due to having to get impressions, and then...” --IEMagnet01

Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - black

“ This was my first pair of IEMs before I even knew to call these "IEM".  Also my first real introduction to good sound quality.   Shortly after getting back stateside, I was browsing reviews on Head-Fi.   Let me first say that I did not buy these in the United States.  I bought them on a trip overseas in Hong Kong.  So the carrying case was not the leather...” --Acreo Aeneas

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears UE-5c

Ultimate Ears UE-5c

The UE5C is a passive two-way design. It has two drivers and a passive crossover in each earpiece. One driver reproduces the low frequency, and another driver reproduces the high frequency. Frequency response is from 20hz to 16kz. Earpiece also offers -26db of isolation from loud noise. Input sensitivity is 118db @1mw. Drivers are a balanced armature design

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

We developed the Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors specifically for emerging artists and audiophiles alike. If you're playing gigs at a local club or performing at church, now it's possible to make the move up from wedge monitors to the detail and versatility you only get with Custom In-Ear Monitors. Ultimate Ear's UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors are crafted to fit,...