Ultimate Ears 500

Ultimate Ears 500

“I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd headphones, moved onto the Sennheiser CX400s, then the Meelectronics M6 and M9, and finally, this. I've also tried the Klipsch S4's. I'm currently on my third pair of these because well, they're so damn...” --az060693

Ultimate Ears 400

Ultimate Ears 400

“This is sort of a mini review.   Overall the sound and build quality are pretty okay. I like the smooth and balanced sound signature these in-ears have. The soundstage isn't too wide or high but it's acceptable. There is sibilance on high notes but with lower volumes it's okay. Bass is not overly powerful but still leaves impact and the mids and trebles are smooth and clear.   I...” --Slashfury99

Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone

Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone

“ These IEMs sport harsh sound, chubby build uncomfortable for smaller ears or ear canals. Due to chubby housings, I couldn't wear them for longer than few hours at a time.   Bass is pretty much lacking, as typical of balanced armature. It simply isn't there. What is there, lacks decay and impact completely. Mids are good quality and quantity. Highs are boosted in 8k region giving...” --AstralStorm

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200 Noise-Isolating Earphones get in the zone. Designed by Ultimate Ears, these sweet-sounding earphones give you the right fit even if you've got small ears.

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 150v Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone

Ultimate Ears MetroFi 150v Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone

The Metro.fi 150v has all the great features of the Metro.fi 150 but also features integrated voice functionality and is specifically designed for use with the iPhone (and other mobile music phones with the same headset jack). A miniature high performance microphone allows for hands free phone calls. An in-line multi-function button answers and ends calls and controls music/video on your...

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (White)

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (White)

“ I bought these as a toss-up between the ER4P and themselves, and truthfully the ER4P are a lot better. these are a dual driver IEM that require a good seal to produce bass, and with the stock tips this can be hard, however, Sony's tips also work and are much easier and more comfortable.   To put them on you twist them into your ear and bend the wire around the top and then behind...” --BBBS

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro

Manufacturer Ultimate Ears Model UE-10 PRO Headphone Type Canal Headband Type None Weight (g) 0 Driver Type Dynamic Enclosure Material Other Isolation (dB) 20 Impedance (ohms) 13 Cable Length (cm) 117 Frequency Response (Hz) 20 - 16000 Connector 3.5mm Street Price US$900

Ultimate Ears 350

Ultimate Ears 350

Tuned by the same engineers who make the custom earphones preferred by the world’s top touring musicians. Tuned with extra bass for deep, thumpin’ beats that make you feel like you’re in the middle of the club.Your earphones are built to keep on looking and sounding great. With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won’t have to worry about getting...

Ultimate Ears Triplefi.10.Pro Remolded Custom + 1 Mid Driver by Rooth

Ultimate Ears Triplefi.10.Pro Remolded Custom + 1 Mid Driver by Rooth

Reshelled TF10p +1 Mid driver with Custom Crossovers by Rooth Professional Audio