Sony XBA-4SL

Sony XBA-4SL

“After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems like a more reasonable price for the XBA-4.   I really wanted to like these IEMs a lot more than I actually do. These were primarily going to be my pair for electronic music. I immediately...” --cuiter23

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

Sony XBA-H3 In-ear

“EDIT- I've done a comparison between these and the JVC HA-FX850. http://www.head-fi.org/products/jvc-ha-fx850/reviews/13420. Also, I've tried these with Comply isolation tips and done the tape mod now. There is a huge difference with the comply and a small one with the tape. In my opinion, these basically require comply or other foam tips to sound good. Treble and soundstage suffers a bit but...” --az060693

Sony MDR-EX500LP Vertical In-the-Ear Style EX Style Headphones

Sony MDR-EX500LP Vertical In-the-Ear Style EX Style Headphones

“ I actually got these on sale for less than $10, so thanks to the guy who probably didn't print the price correctly. Anyway, these earphones use a fairly large dynamic driver, which you listen to from the side. This improves bass, which is very detailed and well extended, and the treble too is very crisp...almost to the point of being fatiguing.   For $10 these are a bargain, but...” --BBBS

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

Sony Hybrid Black In-Ear Headphones - XBA-H1

“[URL=http://www.radikal.ru][IMG]http://i023.radikal.ru/1404/7e/30a786092420.jpg[/IMG][/URL]   Hi, My last headphones before these were sony XB90ex, so my review will be loosely based on comparison with xb90. Firstly since I paid $50 more than xb90ex (95$) my expectations were bit high. xb90 had 16mm driver and I really liked it and the second I put h1 in my ear and pressed "play" I...” --shady1991

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

XBA-3 - XBA Series Triple Driver Balanced Armature In Ear Earphones

“This is my best headphone for all around genres, it does everything right, is very comfortable and is worth $200 easy imo. Very good for modern music, if you want huge bass and soundstage I recommend something like the XB90EX but for all around music and balance and clarity, these are it. ” --kevms89

Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese Import)

“I got the XBA-40 almost a year ago. So I've been listening to these for a while now and know well the limitations and string points of these headphones. With that said, this is my first review and not have had very much experience with headphones so far. My only other headphone that I've bought with audiophilia in mind was a pair of Sony's too. The XBA-1(exercise versions), which i had a very...” --Deeman

Sony MDR-XB41EX Extra Bass Headphones

Sony MDR-XB41EX Extra Bass Headphones

“ so i got these expecting a muddy, murky mess. boy was i wrong! the bass extends well has HUGE impact, but weirdly, it doesnt overwhelm the mids and highs, unlike so many budget headphones. mids are recessed, no suprise about that. the highs were clear, detailed, and to my suprise they were slightly unforgiving of poor recordings (compressed mp3s etc), making them sound sibilant and...” --EPICFAILXD

Sony MH750 Stereo Headset - Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

Sony MH750 Stereo Headset - Wired Headsets - Retail Packaging - Black

Enjoy your favorite music in full stereo and comfortable handsfree calling on the go. A 9.2 mm/0.36 in dynamic speaker driver behind each earphone and advanced micro audio technology combine to deliver an impressive audio experience. Press the answer key when a call comes in and enjoy comfortable handsfree calling on the go. A HD voice enabled microphone lets your voice be heard with excellent...

Sony MDR-EX33LP/GRN EX Style Headphones (Green)

Sony MDR-EX33LP/GRN EX Style Headphones (Green)

New hybrid silicone type earbuds for better sound, more comfort, and secure fit - three sizes (SS, S, M)

SONY MDR-XB60EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

SONY MDR-XB60EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)

A genuine Sony Japan product. In a Japanese retail packaging. 1 year warranty valid only in Japan.