Skullcandy S2IKDZ-003 Ink'd 2.0 - Black/Black

Skullcandy S2IKDZ-003 Ink'd 2.0 - Black/Black

Skullcandy's best-selling INK'D earbuds feature a customizable fit and 11mm speaker drivers that tattoo your temporal lobes with full-color sonic art. Select colors include an inline mic and control switch to keep you in touch with your tunes and the outside world. Skullcandy's INK'd earbuds come with three separate sizes of silicone eartips (small, medium, and large) to...

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

“ Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that I still had my source EQ'd to Vocal Booster. Changed over to R&B and wow, night and day difference. The Merge are greatly influenced by an EQ, with the R&B setting completely bring the...” --KodaO

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/11mm/Grn Full Metal Jacket V Earbud (Green)

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/11mm/Grn Full Metal Jacket V Earbud (Green)

The Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbud Green 11mm has a streamlined alloy casing and is fully loaded to provide Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic sound!

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

The Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbud Black 9mm has a streamlined alloy casing and is fully loaded to provide Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic sound!

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

The Skullcandy Smokin Bud in Pink delivers the frequency range and fast response found in full size headphones in a direct to ear package, all the while isolating your from external haze. Skullcandy's exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen.

Skullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - White

Skullcandy Smokin' Bud, 3.5 - White

The Skullcandy Smokin Bud in White delivers the frequency range and fast response found in full size headphones in a direct to ear package, all the while isolating your from external haze. Skullcandy's exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen.

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds (Cyan/Black)

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds (Cyan/Black)

Remember, the Skullcandy Smokin Buds Headphones are for listening, not for smoking. These potent little earbuds fill your head with a thick musical haze with no paranoia thanks to its noise-reducing design. The sticky-icky sound quality of the Smokin Buds will have you passing off your schwaggy old headphones with the quickness. The braided nylon cord adds durability, and the included emergency...

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

“ when i first ordered the headphones i got the mic'd version, it was suppose to have flat cables to, it also was suppose to have a working pause/play button. the mic does not work with my zune, it didnt have flat cables like it said they would it had regular cables, the pause/play button didnt work on my zune either, it didnt specify that the button and mic only work on ipods like it does on...” --jamo97

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

“ These were my first phones that didn't come with an iPod, and I will say that when I got my first pair about three years ago, I was amazed that music could sound so good. After a few years of experience, I think I'm a little more qualified to write a review.   First of I will say that I would reccommend these to anyone as their first IEM or headphone on a budget. I mean I can get as...” --Noyan