Skullcandy Titan Bud Headphones White/Black, One Size

Skullcandy Titan Bud Headphones White/Black, One Size

Dont let the size of the Skullcandy Titan Bud Headphones fool you. This tiny headphone is actually a musical juggernaut of epic proportions, ready to boom high-quality sound directly into your dome. The metal housing features a precision 11mm speaker, and Skullcandy included three sizes of silicon ear pieces to customize your fit.Product FeaturesMaterial: AluminumDriver: 11mmInput Connection:...

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

Skullcandy Chops (Black/ White)

The ultimate active earpiece, holds onto your ear in all activites

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Pink)

Skullcandy Smokin Buds (Pink)

Standard bud with rocking sound and killer colors.

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones Black, One Size

“ when i first ordered the headphones i got the mic'd version, it was suppose to have flat cables to, it also was suppose to have a working pause/play button. the mic does not work with my zune, it didnt have flat cables like it said they would it had regular cables, the pause/play button didnt work on my zune either, it didnt specify that the button and mic only work on ipods like it does on...” --jamo97

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

Skullcandy Smokin Buds - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) - rasta

“ These were my first phones that didn't come with an iPod, and I will say that when I got my first pair about three years ago, I was amazed that music could sound so good. After a few years of experience, I think I'm a little more qualified to write a review.   First of I will say that I would reccommend these to anyone as their first IEM or headphone on a budget. I mean I can get as...” --Noyan

Skullcandy Riot Ear Buds Black/Black, One Size

Skullcandy Riot Ear Buds Black/Black, One Size

“ I had these and they lasted a month. Turned them into Skullcandy for store credit and bought myself a second pair of Titan's. :)   Anyway Riots offer better audio quality, style, durability than Ink'd. I originally bought these using Skullcandy's warranty plan after buying a pair of Ink'd before. So I only paid $3 for shipping. These also offer a aluminium housing as opposed to only...” --Pingupenguins

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Blue)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Blue)

Anything you wear on your head affects your appearance. As an interim step toward face tattoo, consider grooving to the beat of your own drum with INK'D s. Rock hard, look good, stay mad at the world and save enough money to buy INK'D in all ten colors.

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Chrome, One Size

Skullcandy Smokin' Buds Headphones White/Chrome, One Size

Remember, the Skullcandy Smokin Buds Headphones are for listening, not for smoking. These potent little earbuds fill your head with a thick musical haze with no paranoia thanks to its noise-reducing design. The sticky-icky sound quality of the Smokin Buds will have you passing off your schwaggy old headphones with the quickness. The braided nylon cord adds durability, and the included emergency...

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

Skullcandy SC-FMJ/9mm/Blk Full Metal Jacket 9mm Earbud (Black)

The Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbud Black 9mm has a streamlined alloy casing and is fully loaded to provide Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic sound!

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

Skullcandy SC-SBP3.5 Smokin Bud (Pink)

The Skullcandy Smokin Bud in Pink delivers the frequency range and fast response found in full size headphones in a direct to ear package, all the while isolating your from external haze. Skullcandy's exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen.