Shure SE215 Special Edition

Shure SE215 Special Edition

“As I'm looking to move up in the world of IEMs, I'm taking a look back at one of my first big steps in audio.    Having burned through multiple pairs of Skullcandys and Sennheiser CX300-500s and having got a taste for high end audio from my first full sized cans, I set out to get a pair of IEMs with durability as priority number one while also sounding great.   The SE215LTDs...” --NShinryu

Shure SE 230

Shure SE 230

Included sound isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise. Combined with an attractive ergonomic design and a modular cable, interruptions from the outside world are minimized, enabling you to focus on your music. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound. Designed for music lovers looking to upgrade their portable listening device, the...

Shure SE310A-k Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE310A-k Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Breathtaking sound and style featuring Hi-Definition MicroSpeakers with a Tuned BassPort, the SE310 delivers extended range audio and optimized low-end performance. The SE310 also offers a flexible design for multiple wearing positions.

Shure SE310-K Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE310-K Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop