Shure SE215 Special Edition

Shure SE215 Special Edition

“Overall Impressions   The struggle   Firs and foremost do not expect this earphones to sound as accurate and truth to the recording. They add ALOT OF CHARACTER to the sound, if you don't try to fight against its natural response and accept that those blue devils have a mind of their own, you will love them. (at least i did)   Just a little background on my experiences. I...” --LeoTheAwesome

Shure SE 230

Shure SE 230

Included sound isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise. Combined with an attractive ergonomic design and a modular cable, interruptions from the outside world are minimized, enabling you to focus on your music. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound. Designed for music lovers looking to upgrade their portable listening device, the...

Shure SE310A-k Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE310A-k Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Breathtaking sound and style featuring Hi-Definition MicroSpeakers with a Tuned BassPort, the SE310 delivers extended range audio and optimized low-end performance. The SE310 also offers a flexible design for multiple wearing positions.

Shure SE310-K Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE310-K Sound Isolating Earphones (Black)

Shure SE535LTD RED

Shure SE535LTD RED

“I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the effortless brightness of those headphones and their versatility. I'm sad that I can't wear them all the time, which is why I need something portable. I have listened to and enjoyed many low end IEMs...” --hardbop